The IRT offers two distinct programs: the Summer Workshop for college juniors and seniors who intend to pursue graduate study immediately upon completion of their undergraduate degree; and, the Associate Program for college seniors and recent graduates who want to continue their graduate education in the humanities, social sciences and education. Participants of both programs are sponsored by the IRT as they apply to a competitive network of graduate programs offered by a consortium of 39 universities.
All participants receive the following support throughout the graduate school application process at no charge, which include:
- Individualized support and extensive counseling as you clarify your graduate education and career goals, choose graduate programs and apply to a renowned consortium of graduate schools across the country;
- Application fee waivers for 10-12 graduate programs, a savings of at least $1,000;
- One-on-one coaching and advising as you fine-tune statements of purpose, resumes, and writing samples;
- Approximately two months in time saved;
- Invitation to participate in IRT’s annual Recruiters’ Weekend, attended by more than 60 academic deans and graduate admissions representatives from consortium institutions;
- Personalized support throughout the matriculation and placement decision-making process.
Questions about our timeline?
Below, you can view a calendar of your year as an IRT student.
Want to know more? Sign up for our Spring Webinars!
- Wednesday, March 1st from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
- Wednesday, March 1st from 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
- Friday, March 3rd from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
- Friday, March 3rd from 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time