Our application for the Fall 2017 cohort will be available on December 1st, 2016.
Our mailing address for official transcripts is:
Institute for Recruitment of Teachers
180 Main Street
Andover, MA 01810
Eligible applicants for the IRT Summer Workshop program must be applying to the IRT as rising or graduating college seniors. Applicants to the Associate Program must be rising college seniors, college graduates, or currently or previously enrolled in a Master’s degree program.
Admissions decisions and notifications are made on a rolling basis from April 15th through May 15th for Summer Workshop applicants, and May 15th through June 5th for Associate Program applicants.
All applicants must:
- For undergraduates, have earned a grade point average of 3.0 or above (on a 4.0 scale); and for graduate students, have earned a grade point average of 3.5 or above (on a 4.0 scale).
- In general, have an undergraduate or Master’s degree major in mathematics, social sciences, humanities, education or computer science;
- Demonstrate a commitment to eradicating racial disparities in education;
- Demonstrate an interest in serving as a positive role model to youth;
- Submit a complete online application by April 1.